Tuesday 30 September 2008

HO HUM




The Beast is languishing at his desk at some ungodly hour of the morning , having been rudely dragged from beneath my (fragrant) duvet to sort out some ghastly tangle of tape drives , servers and nerds.
***Twiddles Thumbs***
Recently I have finally 'got with it' , cast asside my sensible cardigan and bought an Ipod . I find it easy to use( without having to phone various teenage neices and nephews for assistance) and has a screen thats big enough that you dont need to wear granny reading glasses on a chain , and simple , large controls that easily accomadate big sausage fingers .So I am now really cool in the gym with my ipod and my sports armband :-)
In other bits of exciting news
1. Mr C has blocked me on MSN ....apparently becuase I said Hello!!! I wasn't expecting an answer particularly , but you know , it is kind of the object of being signed in to an online messenger , added to the fact that he doesnt answer texts or email these days presumably he is hoping telepathy is about to make a huge leap forward.
***places tinfoil hat on head and concentrates****
HOWS IT GOING??? , WHEN IS MY NEXT SHIFT AT CAFE C ?????
***Fiddles with bent coathanger antena***
***waits patiently for reply***


2.Frobisher has FINALLY posted , so get over there and comment .

3.Now its time for BREAKFAST....yippeeeee

24 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

Yey!!! Sausage time!!!! Eggs and bacon and pies . . .
Sx

Obviously you received my order telepathically?

BEAST said...

I am not a great one for sausages Miss Scarlett , you just never know what in em (Minced up lips'n'arse mainly one suspects)

Bacon , eggs , mushrooms , beans and a fried slice would go down a treat

Frobisher said...

With these I-pod thingies don't you have to BUY music from something called I-tunes? Doesn't that defeat the object those wonderful file-sharing services I use like Limewire? The thought of Chris(t) Martin buying a lentil burger with my hard earned cash makes me ill

BEAST said...

Yes Frobi , I am afraid you do have to buy the stuff , Poor St Chris of Martin has the sickly Gwyneth and her vile brood to support , he needs your cash !

Anonymous said...

try dialing the number its good to talk..well to my voice mail.... please hang up and try again! sory the number is not reconised... oh dear.. lol yay frobishers blogged how fucking boreing... i love you FN..... slurp slurp!xxxxx

BEAST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEAST said...

I bet you dont answer your phone iether ....harumph

The Mistress said...

Are you still wearing the spandex thong to the gym?

BEAST said...

Only if I am running Miss MJ , you know batten down the hatches and all that

Gorilla Bananas said...

So what's your favourite gym exercise? No pain, no gain, so I hope it's making your muscles ache.

BEAST said...

Mr B My very fave excersises are the bicep high cable curls and the tricep push down and there is a wierd dangling off the swiss ball cable chest press that you can only do with a partner getting the handles in position for you....I like that one as well.
I hate seated rows and press ups on the swiss ball :-(

Ms Scarlet said...

Oh . . . dangling off Swiss balls, yes that is fun as I remember . . .
Sx

BEAST said...

Miss Scarlet I am not entirely sure we are talking about the same thing....you minx

FirstNations said...

Every time I call C, he answers. oh yeah he does, don'tcha baby? yum!

SWISS BALL?

Barlinnie said...

Dear God.. minced eyelids, boiled arseholes.. I'll never eat another fecking sausage again.

Anonymous said...

oh my fav one is lifting a traffic cone up with out useing my hands..

BEAST said...

Anon .The size of your ass you could pick up a mini cooper :-)))

Bollix , as a general rule of thumb never touch anything that looks like a sausage , its safest that way

FN . A swiss ball is an oversized inflated beach ball that is the current trend amongst those who gym , you can do all manner of exciting excercises on it and its more comfortable than a bench for doing presses and stuff

CyberPete said...

you don't actually have to buy the tracks you play on your ipod on itunes.

You can import your CDs and drag and drop over tracks you have on your PC into itunes. That works too.

CyberPete said...

lentil burger?

Isn't that like an oxymoron or something?

BEAST said...

cyberpoof , I have been dragging , dropping and importing like a demon. errrm do you often regurgitate 'lentil burger' for no apparent reason ????

eroswings said...

Is the tin foil hat capable of receiving digital signals?

Just stay away from microwaves and thunderstorms, and your tin foil hat will be fine.

Forget unreliable digital technology; try a tried and true method of communication. Have you any messenger pigeons around?

CyberPete said...

I don't think I've ever even seen a lentil burger.

The concept sounds wrong.

Daisy said...

i got a nano 4 and i love it...didn't think i would really but it fits in my car and hooks into the radio system...as i drive a lot (usually 100 miles a day average) it is a godsend...

Daisy said...

btw...you don't have to buy itunes...you just have to configure your music into the itune format which is free online...:)

About Me

My photo
Doing Other Stuff for a while.Mail /MSN messenger on beastch@hotmail.co.uk...COME AND SAY HELLO GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

Blog Archive