Tuesday, 3 November 2009

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN


It was a Halloween full moon.

No! not that kind , this isn't Infomaniac



This kind....silly.
Cafe C was warming up for a 40Th birthday party for 40 guests . Buffet , drinkin and dancin. With all that spooky lunar energy slopping about everyone was all a twitter and literally anything could happen , there was even a whiff of an appearance by Frobisher on the grapevine.


The last we had seen of Frobisher was his Surprise Birthday Party and a recent fleeting scurrilous attack on poor Beasts macho mojo on that pitiful rag Frobishers Fun Pages(If I could do a link I would , but I can't so tough titties). I expect Frobisher is desperately hoping a little of the glamour that epitomises Beastbites would rub off.
Anyway Frobisher eventually appeared wearing a full anti contamination suit and gas mask , I have no idea why , subtle social comment perhaps or just hiding a recent tragic haircut








Ever the diplomat , James gaped like a cod for just a second and then rallied marvellously with Do you know that colour suits you......and then scarpered fast with a handy tray of mini Yorkshire puddings , stuffed with a ) roasted sliver of beef(medium rare and a sumptuous frosting of horse radish mayonnaise.
A harried Mr C barked , Ignore him its just attention seeking and then made quarrelsome remarks about the portion control of my a masterful tomato salad (5 different types of tomato roughly chopped with a whisper of minced red onion and garlic , drizzled with an oregano , olive oil and white wine vinegar dressing).
Frobisher meanwhile stood disconsolately at the sink making grumbling farty noises thru his gas mask . An accord was eventually struck when Fobisher was allowed to call the bingo and a happy little kitchen crew , chopped , roasted , fried , drizzled and fluffed a magnificent buffet into existence.
Cafe C offers a choice of bar staff for party bookings , those looking for a little spice can opt for the glamorous option of a couple of trannies 'manning' the optics , it is surprisingly popular .

However on this occasion we will swiftly gloss over the bar trannies , who would frankly frighten the crows from your Aunts garden as my old grannie would say**.



Plaudits for the party atmosphere (probably helped by Mr C's Jugs of Dog Bollocks Cocktails) and the buffet came a tumbling in as the drunken revellers stumbled off into the bright new dawn and the cast and crew of Cafe C dragged their aching bodies off to their respective beds.
And so begins another week....................
** Not really ,the 'girls' were glamour personified

22 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Yay! First!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Should I ever crash land in Dorchester, you can be sure I'll make an appearance at Cafe C.
No, not for the Trannies, but for the mini Yorkshire puddings with horseradish (you can keep the beef, I'll have tuna instead).

BEAST said...

smoked trout goes very nicely with horseradish.....talking of trouts MJ should be here any minute :-)

mutleythedog said...

The whole things very disturbing - especially the strange nude men photo - why is that like the moon? Also - where do you get mini tins to make mini yorkshires? I have huge puddings meself...

BEAST said...

I am led to beleve that flashing at big white bottom at the right moment has enormous comedic potential Mr M....I cant imagine it myself harumph .
A very large pudding slapped on the buffet would have only led to a fight , you know what they are like in Dorchester , feral is the word that springs to mind

Scarlet Blue said...

I also have huge puddings.
Sx

eroswings said...

I wonder if Frobisher took off the gas mask to call Bingo--unless he aiming to sound like Darth Vader when calling out the numbers.

I'll try the steak, but I like mine well done. The only animal I like to eat raw is a nicely prepped fish.

BEAST said...

Scarlet Blue said...
I also have huge puddings
I am sure you do Miss S

BEAST said...

eroswings said...
I wonder if Frobisher took off the gas mask to call Bingo--unless he aiming to sound like Darth Vader when calling out the numbers.
I think he took it off Mr E

I'll try the steak, but I like mine well done. The only animal I like to eat raw is a nicely prepped fish.

The steak was pink rather than raw , I also did a veggie version of the yorkshires with goats cheese and a medley of med veg , they were very colourful

KAZ said...

Are the trannies 'manning' the optics (ha ha) just the usual staff in drag?

Where's mj? Have you offended her?

Frobisher said...

I honestly thought it would be fancy dress seeing as it was Halloween!

btw - someone pinched my gas mask and hood, any ideas????

MJ said...

Did someone mention pudding?

Anonymous said...

it wasnt stolen i vfound it behind the porta loo next to a used condom with shit on the end ofit i assume its yours! (the mask i mean)

mutleythedog said...

The condom was mine of course, may I have it back for the recycling?

mutleythedog said...

MJs video is 'hilarious' ... oh no, I mean 'sickening' ...

BEAST said...

KAZ said...
Are the trannies 'manning' the optics (ha ha) just the usual staff in drag?
No Miss Kaz , they are the real thing

Where's mj? Have you offended her?
I offend Miss MJ by my very existance

BEAST said...

Frobisher said...
I honestly thought it would be fancy dress seeing as it was Halloween!
Oh ! well you live and learn
btw - someone pinched my gas mask and hood, any ideas????
Well don't look at me , I am an innocent man

BEAST said...

MJ said...
Did someone mention pudding?

I beleieve we did , altho a good whisk of the batter will surfice to aerate the pudding without going to these lengths

BEAST said...

Anonymous said...
it wasnt stolen i vfound it behind the porta loo next to a used condom with shit on the end ofit i assume its yours! (the mask i mean)

As always Mr C....TOO MUCH INFORMATION.....yack

BEAST said...

mutleythedog said...
The condom was mine of course, may I have it back for the recycling?

Its in the post Mr M



MJs video is 'hilarious' ... oh no, I mean 'sickening' ...
They dont have television in the colonies Mr M so they have to make their own entertainment...how those long winter evenings must fly by

MJ said...

FIRST NATIONS IS BACK!

SPREAD THE NEWS!

BEAST said...

Eeeek
***hides behind sofa***

About Me

My photo
Doing Other Stuff for a while.Mail /MSN messenger on beastch@hotmail.co.uk...COME AND SAY HELLO GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO