Saturday 21 October 2017

BRIAN STRIKES BACK

Yes OK its a whimsical picture of some sort of household pet , tho why someone would invite something that looks like Trumps hairpeace into their home  is beyond me. I don't care. Bite me
Storm Brian rolled in this morning , following almost hysterical coverage on all news channels .
There was wind , There was torrential rain . While I was trying to load the booze For CafĂ© C into my car at the wholesaler it did both. I was wet to me pants. (for the benefit of our colonial and oversea readers , pants are  undergarments not trousers .You will note I steered clear of the boot/trunk silliness. No wonder the US political system is in such a mess..... just sayin)
I other news here is a leaked photo of Miss Scarlet annoying some farm animals.
Everyone needs a hobby people . Don't judge



13 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

The question is: Is Ms Scarlet imitating(irritating?) the cow, or is the cow imitating Ms Scarlet?

Anonymous said...

Is Ms Scarlet horney, or is it just a goat ?

eroswings said...

I hope ya'll survived the storm. Even better, I hope the alcohol survived the storm and was appreciated by those weathering the storm.

Stay safe and dry and free of hazardous critters!

Ms Scarlet said...

Good grief, you have been stalking me again. I thought I caught a whiff of chick- pea curry on the wind. And what a wind it was.... thankfully it didn't change direction and my facial expression didn't get stuck like that. Daisy and I resumed our super model looks as soon as the smell chick pea rescinded.
Sx

Ms Scarlet said...

*smell of
I am still a little breezy.
Sx

BEAST said...

And what is that goat up to?

BEAST said...

Is there such a thing as 'just a goat' Mr Magi.....

BEAST said...

I am sure it was Mr E. I rarely drink ( I never have the time , always flipping working ) so I don't care ;)

The Mistress said...

I am not surprised that you wet your pants.

dinahmow said...

I read that they'd named that storm after the lump on your brain and I thought "Bloody hell! Some people will do anything for fame!"

As for the animalantics over Scarlet's back fence-well! I suppose she didn't want to be outdone

Jay said...

I knew it was pants (undergarments) and not pants (trousers). Partly it was context, but mostly it was the 'me', as in 'me pants' that gave it away!

Anna Roth said...

Hi

There is a good deal more to discover around this. A college course online could assist to familiarise that even more.

All the best,
Anna

Felix Wenzel said...

ehehe very funny!

Adpoint

About Me

My photo
Doing Other Stuff for a while.Mail /MSN messenger on beastch@hotmail.co.uk...COME AND SAY HELLO GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

Blog Archive