Saturday 21 November 2020

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE!

 Well Here we are again Lockdown 2.0

It has to be said it is not much fun

Banished from the office since March , stuck out in the sticks on me own , probably a little crazier since it started. 

I have had a few weeks of respite looking after hellhound Tobydog while Mr C goes on yet another emergency holiday (Usually on the excuse that I drive him crazier than is bearable on the same continent but this is strictly dubious as I hardly ever see the fecker) but at least Tobydog loves me 

We had a chance for a fabolous Cafe Jagos work appraisal in the early stages of the first lockdown.
Jagos being a nightclub still remains closed and we are not yet sure when it will able to open again

Mr C's two other pubs where able to open in July but have been closed again for the second lockdown

Mr C opined that he had no problem with my work it is only if we are in the same room he feels an overriding urge to hit me!

Mr C's long suffering partner James suppressed a snigger and said I think that was supposed to be encouraging 😁

Now I must go and scout around and see who else is still blogging

Laters


7 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Oh, Beast, you could have saved yourself some crazy by resuming blogging at the *start* of the first lockdown - not near the end of the second! Or had poor Mr C been keeping you too busy to blog?
Anyway, it has indeed "been a while" and it's good to see you out and about. Has your duvet had an airing since March??

Ms Scarlet said...

Yes, a lot of us are still here, we could have kept you entertained.... well, I whinged a lot, but everyone else was entertaining.
I will slap Mr C next time I see him.... in about 2024.
Sx

63mago said...

You again ?!

BEAST said...

Mr IDV I was manning Covid emergency lines during the first lockdown , 12 hours a day mostly 7 days a week . I didnt have much time for anything else.

My Duvet is a disgrace , Grubby old Tobydog escews his beautiful dog bed and insists on sleeping on mine when he is here . I think he thinks I am either going to drop dead during the night or run away either way he would not get his breakfast so a close eye has to be kept . As a result my poor duvet probably should be burnt.

Well Ms Scarlet you would have to track the blighter down first but I think he is in Cardiff or possibly Lanzagrotty of all places at present. As usual I have no clue I just receive my orders(and complaints about my behaviour) by some electrical wizardry

BEAST said...

and it is you again Mr Mago

The Mistress said...

Oh, the pong of it all.

Steve. Because 'Steve' is almost as nice a name as 'Paul'. said...

I AM STILL BLOGGING! ...well, you already know that. Damn, Cafe Jagos gone for good? Say it ain't so! I've been looking forward to getting drunk and shitting there for years now.

About Me

My photo
Doing Other Stuff for a while.Mail /MSN messenger on beastch@hotmail.co.uk...COME AND SAY HELLO GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO